Did you make the same old promises, year after year, that you never make?
As a difference, make decisions you can fulfill.
Here are few ideas:
1. Get weight. At least 15kg – 33 pounds.
2. Stop practicing.
3. Reading less.
4. Watching more TV.
5. Procrastinate things.
6. Stop dating hot girls/boys.
7. Spending more time at work.
8. Go to wacation to some very unique and attractive place – Sahara, for instance, in the middle of July.
9. Stop eating at home, eating more in Macdonalds or Burger King.
10. Not to have 8 kids at once.
11. Start a completely new routine.
12. Personal goal: revival of disco music!
13. Be superstitious.
14. Do not miss any of a soccer game or spanish soap opera.
15. Buy a Yugo from `83 and put a brand new stereo in it.
16. Speak with very flat voice and use only simple words.
17. Spending summer holiday at home (I did that, I did that 😛 )
18. Have more debts.
19. Trust the politicians.
20. Arguing more about politics.
21. Have at least one traffic ticket.
22. Avoid driving a bicycle over frozen lake.
23. Avoiding bird/pork/goat flu.
24. Don`t candidate for astronaut.
25. Stop worrying because a country is breaking apart.
26. Don`t have boadband Internet.
27. Don`t swim with piranas and sharks.
28. Having even worse business partners.
29. Noticing other people`s mistakes.
30. Hide your own mistakes.
31. Never make another New Year`s Wish list.
Happy New Year to all of my Opera friends. You are a treasure :happy: